1) Heinrich Eliyahu Benedikt, Ph.D.: “Aims, Principles and Methodologies of an Integral Education - A Philosophical Concept for a Reform of the Secular School System in Israel/Palestine”, A Publication of the Jerusalem Peace Academy, 2007;
2) Heinrich Eliyahu Benedikt: “Spirituatity versus Religion - Principles of Inter-religious Understanding and Self-Realzation”; Lotos Publication, 1995
3) The David Cardozo Academy is pleased to announce the recent publication of “The Beth Midrash of Avraham Avinu: Tentative Thoughts Towards a Jewish Religious Renaissance” by Dean Rabbi Nathan Lopes Cardozo. The monograph is meant to explain the purpose and ideology of the David Cardozo Academy and is based on inaugural lecture given in September, 2005;
Click Here to read the booklet online. or download "The Beth Midrash of Avraham Avinu".
4) The State of Jewish Education Today by Rabbi Nathan Lopes Cardozo;
Download The State of Jewish Education Today (TTP-153)
5) The Future of Israel and the Zionist Enterprise (TTP-189) by Rabbi Nathan Lopes Cardozo
Download "The Future of Israel and the Zionist Enterprise"
6) The Jerusalem Scenario: Hasson Shlomo, Prince-Gibson Fetta, Garb Yaakov, Maoz Yifat and Goren Nimrod: Jerusalem in the Future - Scenarios and a Shared Vision;
This publication is a product of a two-year cooperation effort between the International Peace and Cooperation Center and the Floersheimer Institute for Policy Studies carried out with the support of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. The two teams worked on a series of scenarios regarding possible futures for Jerusalem , a Vision of a desired future and a preliminary strategic framework towards its realization.
7) Diplomacy for Peace: A Proposal for Israel, Palestine and Jerusalem - Development and Application of Models for International Peace Policies in the Middle East, Part 1 & 2 by Eliyahu Benedkit, Ph.D. A Publication of the Jerusalem Peace Academy, 2007